- This event has passed.
40 Days to Personal Revolution
January 23, 2019 @ 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
40 Days to Personal Revolution with Leah Cullis
assisted by Jessica Patterson
If you are looking to build a stronger yoga or meditation practice, change old habits or cultivate more mindfulness in your daily life, this program will motivate and support you to create more clarity of body, mind and spirit. 40 Days is a transformative program based on yoga philosophy and timeless principles of growth, and demonstrates that radical change can come from making even the smallest shifts. This 6-week breakthrough program with Leah Cullis is designed to uplift your energy, body, and soul, regardless of your level of yoga experience. Each week builds on the lessons of the one preceding it and includes:
- DAILY YOGA: Practice yoga 6 days a week, with one day of rest.
- DAILY MEDITATION: Begin or deepen your daily meditation practice.
- WEEKLY MEETINGS: Come together each week to meditate, journal, discuss, learn, and receive personalized support throughout the program.
- BALANCING DIET: Learn principles to cleanse your body, along with a specific eating plan, including a three day cleanse.
- REFLECTION: Practice personal inquiry and journal to clear out limiting beliefs and thought patterns.
- COMMUNITY: Meet like-minded yogis, create meaningful connections, make new friends and feel the support of a healthy learning environment.
Dates: January 23rd through February 27th – Wednesdays
Weekly Meetings – Wednesdays 7:15-8:15pm
Register at austin.wanderlustyoga.com/workshops
Cost: $150 for members
$350 for non-members, includes 6 weeks of yoga
**20% OFF returning participants.
*includes 40 days of unlimited yoga at Wanderlust, Baron Baptiste’s 40 Days to Personal Revolution book, 40 Day Challenge Workbook by Leah Cullis (is this still accurate- yes) guided meditations, coaching, and six weekly 60-minute group meetings, held on Wednesdays at 7.15 PM.