200-Hour Power Teacher Training with Leah Cullis
This 200-hour teacher training is a transformational journey into the art and teaching of Power Yoga.
The Curriculum includes:
- The Art of Teaching a Power Vinyasa Yoga Class
- The Principles of Power Yoga
- Skillful Assisting
- The 8-Limb Path of Yoga
- Foundational Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
- Modifications & Adaptations
- Yin Yoga
- Music and Themes
- Energy Clearing & Intention Setting
- Essential Language and Cues
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- How to develop and deliver a transformational class
- The Business of Yoga
Learn more and apply today!
2020 Dates in Austin, TX
March-May at Elevation Yoga at The Hills of Lakeway
8:00am - 6:00 pm
April 30-May 3
Summer Intensive at BFree Yoga Austin:
Two, 10-day immersions:
June 5th - 14th, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
July 17th - 26th, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fall/Winter Training at BFree Yoga Austin:
October though February, every Wednesday night plus one weekend per month.
Every Wednesday (18 total) 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fridays 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturdays & Sundays 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
October 14th -18th
November 11th - 15th
December 9th - 13th
January 13th - 16th
February 17th - 21st
Email email@example.com with questions or APPLY TODAY!
Stay in the flow
Get the latest details for trainings, retreats and opportunities to practice with purpose.