Yoga and Vibrant Health Retreat at 1440
September 24 - September 29
Yoga is an incredible method for increasing health and uplifting your energy. Immerse yourself in five enjoyable days of self-care and learn to expand the rejuvenating benefits of a yoga practice into all areas of your life.
With celebrated yoga teacher and holistic health coach Leah Cullis, you will experience twice daily yoga, meditation, reflection, nature, nourishing meals, and practices designed to cleanse and empower your body, mind, and spirit as well as clarify your dreams and goals.
As you uplift your daily routine and build a foundation for vibrant health, you will learn:
– Simple practices involving seven pathways for cultivating vibrant energy: food, movement, thought, play, love, rest, and connection
– Time-tested rituals and how to apply them to your life for more health, fulfillment, and happiness
– Nutritional principles to maximize digestion and amplify energy
– Alignment of body, mind, and heart to open to more freedom, joy, and fulfillment.
– Explore how all areas of life are connected and how, by adding in more energetic fuel, you can live with more purpose, health, and vibrancy.
You will leave with heightened clarity and energy and take home tools that support you in making sustainable and lifelong change for your health.